Felicity Solar 12V 100AH GEL BATTERY
Out of stock
- Reviews (0)
- Plates:1% higher than the average content of tin plate, effectively prevent corrosion and sulfide of the plate.
- Electrolyte: Silicon-containing salt composition, effectively prevent the battery from dehydration.
- Paper Separator: Using domestic top brands, a variety of materials certification.
- Terminals: All copper materials, there are many other battery suppliers using lead terminals.
- Battery products: Enough plate number, enough battery capacity, enough weight.
Rated Capacity (10hour Rate): 100Ah
Weight: 28.5 kg
Characteristics Capacity 25℃ (77℉)
10 Hour Rate (10.0A): 100AH
5 Hour Rate (16.0A): 80AH
1 Hour Rate (60A): 60AH
1.5 Hour Discharge to 10.5V: 40AH
Charge (Constant Voltage) CYCLE: Initial Charging Current Less Than 30A, Voltage 14.4-14.8V (14-16 hours)
Capacity Affected by Temperature (10 Hour Rate): 40℃/104℉ 102%, 25℃/77℉ 100%, 0℃/32℉ 85%, -15℃/5℉ 65%
Self-Discharge at 25℃/77℉: Capacity After 3-Months Storage 91%, Capacity After 6-Months Storage 82%, Capacity After 12-Months Storage 64%