Prag 4Kva/3Kw 24V Pure Sine Wave Inverter /Charger -CD3060M with RCC
Out of stock
- Reviews (0)
4KVA/3KW 24V Inverter
Fast Charging Pure Sine Wave Inverter with RCC Remote Control
Description – Overview
PRAG 4KVA/3KW 24V Inverter is an inverter/charger combination with high reliability providing true sine-wave inverter, lead acid battery charger and AC transfer switch together. It can be connected to either solar, grid or generator to compose power system for the most demanding power backup application.
It comes with the RCC-Remote Control Console that allows for remote monitoring and controlling of the inverter meters away.
This PRAG Inverter integrates multiple functions including a powerful battery charger, true sine wave inverter and a high speed automatic transfer switch. Its distinguishing surge capability makes it capable to power most demanding appliances such as air conditioners, water pumps, washing machines, freezers etc.
The inverter has some distinguishing features designed especially for Africa, Middle East and South-East Asia countries where the grid is not stable and low voltage was frequently encounter. This inverter can maximize the usage of grid and automatically adjust its charging in accordance with the setting.
- Bi directional inverter with Pure Sine Wave Inverter output
- Can be applied for power backup and solar hybrid system
- High performance designed for all kinds of home appliances.
- Equalize charging program available
- Compatible with major generators in the market
- Designed to work with weak grids
- Designed for tropical region with working temperature up to 60?
- Weak grid mode makes it suitable for unstable grid
- Outstanding peak power make it suitable for heavy load, such as air conditioner
- PRAG Inverter multi stage charging algorithm with built in automatic temperature compensation
- Various charging algorithm for multiple battery chemicals including AGM, GEL, Semi Traction and Traction.
- Equalization program available for Traction and Semi-traction battery
- Charger only function also available
- GEN mode makes it compatible with majority of generators in the market.
- Optional low voltage disconnect level
- Nominal Voltage: 24VDC
- Cont Output Power at 40°C (W): 3000W
- Cosq: 0.9 – 1
- >150% 20s
- >125% 60s
- >110% 1mins
- Surge: 300%
- Output Voltage: 230VAC ± 2%
- Output Frequency: 50Hz ± 0.1%
- Efficiency: 88%
- Standard Mode = 184VAC – 264VAC
- GEN = 160VAC – 280VAC
- Surge: 300%
- Crest Factor: 3:1
- THD: <3%
- Standby Adjustment: 0.2%~2% Nominal power
- Zero Load Power: 26W
- Zero Load Power (Power Save Mode): 6W
- Output Circuit Breaker: 30A
- Overload and Overheat Protection: Auto Disconnect with 3 Times Restart Attempt
- Shortcut Protection: Auto disconnect
- Nominal Output Voltage: 24 VDC
- Max Output Current (A) – Adjustable: 40
- AC Input Voltage Range: UPS mode = 170VAC – 250VAC
- Battery Types: AGM/GEL/Flooded/Semi Traction / Traction
- Absorption Time: Variable
- Temperature Compensation: – 4mV/°C/cell
- Charger Circuit Breaker: 30A
- 15ms (UPS mode)
- 2s (GEN mode)
- Transfer Switch: 48A
- Battery Connector: M8 x 2
- AC Connector: Terminal Block (M4 screw)
- Enclosure: Steel with Powder Paint
- Dimension (mm): 527 x 396 x 191
- Net Weight (Kgs): 35
- Cooling: Forced fan
- Protection: IP20
- Standard: EN60950 -1 EN55022