- Reviews (0)
Valve Regulated Tubular Plate GEL Batteries for Stand-By Applications
SUNLIGHT’s OPzV batteries are characterized by maintenance-free, long service life, excellent reliable performance even in harsh conditions (high operating temperatures or unstable power network), thus providing a premium, efficient and cost-effective energy solution.
Optimum design, according to DIN international standards, exclusive use of high-quality raw materials, robust construction and state of the art manufacturing processes make this OPzV range the ideal solution for stand-by applications requiring high level of safety and reliability.
- Long Cycle Life
Tubular positive plates, GEL form electrolyte and a unique sliding pole design, offer a design life of up to 18 years for 2V cells and 15 years for 6V & 12V blocks as well as more than 1500 cycles at 80% Depth of Discharge.
- Outstanding Performance and Reliability
Products of optimum design with use of high-quality raw materials, European state-of-the-art production facilities and cumulative experience on advanced submarine battery manufacturing ensure remarkable performance, exceeding values as defined by the DIN international standards.
- Reduced Maintenance Cost
Maintenance-free design without water topping-up requirements.
- Space Optimization
Vertical and horizontal installation. Racks designed for easy installation, battery maintenance and optimal space utilization.
- Operational Safety
Extensive compliance testing performed under European and Global norms and verified by independent 3rd party certification agency.
- Complete Battery Solution
Complete and ready to install systems with all the necessary accessories.
Also flame-retardant containers and battery management systems are available upon request.
Design and production of customized products and services, high volume orders handling capability, fast delivery.
24×7 experienced pre-sales and after sales support, through SUNLIGHT Global Partners Network.
- Optimum Total Cost of Ownership (TCO)
Maximum lifetime value and cost efficiency.
- Certified Quality
- “Very Long Life” according to Eurobat 2015 classification
- Tested according to IEC 60896-21 and fully compliant to IEC 60896-22
- Optimized for deep discharge recovery according to DIN 43539T5 Part 5
- Full conformity to DIN 40742 specifications for OPzV cells and DIN 40744 for OPzV blocks
- Compliant to the safety requirements of IEC 62485-2 for stationary batteries
- Manufactured in SUNLIGHT’s European production facilities, certified with ISO 9001, ISO 14001, BS OHSAS 18001
- Tubular plate design
- Optimized Lead Calcium Tin Alloy reducing hydrogen evolution.
- Red Lead in-house production by 99.9% Pure Lead
- Dry Filling with Red Lead
- Pasted negative plates of grid design.
- Optimized Lead Calcium Tin Alloy
- Robust construction
- Highly porous woven material
- Increased diameter with high Positive Active Mass (PAM)
- Ultrasonic welding
- Manufactured with high quality, robust materials following certified processes.
- Immobilized in GEL form sulphuric acid with nominal density of 1,26 kg/l (20°C)
- State of the art GEL filling equipment
- High purity silica for GEL formation
- Effective diffusion of GEL
- High porosity grade material
- Allow migration of ions during charge/discharge.
- More acid in the surrounding area of the plates
Container / Lid
- Heavy Duty ABS Material
- Optionally flame retardant (Class V0) ABS material
- Thick wall container
- Sealing between container – lid with polyurethane resin
- 100% leakage quality control with high precision equipment
- Pressure relief
- Integral flame arrestor
- Premium sliding design with brass insert and rubber seal in the lid
- Hardness and acid resistance
External Intercell Connectors
- Fully insulated.
- Fixed with plastic head safety bolt and probe hole on the top
- Threaded female M10 terminal posts.
Internal Monoblock Intercell Connectors
- Copper bars premium design
- Color coded pole washers
- Backup power systems for base stations, cell towers & radio transmission installations
- Critical equipment backup power supply & protection from frequency & voltage fluctuations
- Power grid stabilization, power quality and reliability improvement
Power Generation & Distribution
- Switches control & switchboards in substations connected to power generation line.
- Signaling systems, communication/control nodes in demanding environmental conditions
- Lighting in critical situations when main electrical supply is interrupted.
Automation and Measuring Systems
- Backup power for measuring & high demanding automation systems.